People Near You

Weird News, strange News, funny News, odd News, Amazing News, Interesting News

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Girl, 12, kicks burglar where it hurts


Burglar /Rex
A 12-year-old girl sent a burglar packing - by kicking him right between the legs.
Georgia Bulis-Gray found the intruder in her kitchen after hearing a door slam while home alone.
She told The Sun: "He smiled at me and I thought, 'I do not want him thinking I am just a helpless little girl'.
"I kicked him very hard. He groaned and then ran out of the side gate. I ran to the front door to make sure he did not run into anyone else's house."
Georgia called police and drew a sketch of the man. She said: "It's not very good but I knew I had to draw something while his face was still fresh in my mind."
Mum Joanna, 48, only found out what happened when she returned home to Bosham, West Sussex.
She said: "Georgia was calmly making supper and said, 'Mum, something a bit odd has happened.'
"I dread to think what could have happened. But I am very proud of her."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visits