People Near You

Weird News, strange News, funny News, odd News, Amazing News, Interesting News

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chinese chicken thinks he's a penguin


Mumble /CEN
Meet Mumble - the confused Chinese chicken who thinks he's a penguin.
Instead of scratching in the ground and roosting on a perch at night, Mumble walks around waddling from side to side.
Farmer Lu Xi got the bird as a chick, reports CEN. "He only has little wings, just like a penguin, which he sticks out when he walks. I guess that's why he never flies," he said.
Local media at Jiangsu nicknamed the chicken Mumble after the character in the film Happy Feet, about a penguin who can't sing so dances instead.
Lu added: "I had not seen the film but I like the name, although my bird can't dance - and I don't think he can swim either.
"But he should be happy - my family all like him and so we decided to keep him instead of putting him in the pot."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visits