People Near You

Weird News, strange News, funny News, odd News, Amazing News, Interesting News

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Too hairy for love


Xiao Song /China Quirky News

A Chinese man says he can't get a girlfriend because much of his body is covered in thick hair.

Xiao Song, 23, of Changchun in northeast China's Jilin province, was born with large birthmarks which now sprout thick hairs.

"I can't even wear T-shirts or shirts, since my hair is so hard that they penetrate through the material," he said.

Song's entire back and most of his front are covered with hair, reports the New Culture Daily.

"The most frustrating thing is no girl wants to keep a relationship with me once they know my secret," he said.

"And when one girl said she didn't care about that, her family forced her to split up with me because they were worried my condition could be passed on to our children."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visits