People Near You

Weird News, strange News, funny News, odd News, Amazing News, Interesting News

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Man changes name to Buzz Lightyear


Toy Story 3 PA  

A mechanic from the West Midlands has changed his name to Buzz Lightyear, to celebrate the release of Toy Story 3.
Steve Bolton, from West Bromwich, used the UK Deed Poll service to make it official, reports The Sun.
The 26-year-old said: "I'm a massive fan of Toy Story and Buzz is a great name.
"My girlfriend is going to love telling people she's going out with Buzz Lightyear.
"I hope kids will ask me for my autograph. It's going to feel great signing my name and introducing myself to people."
A spokesman for the Deed Poll Service added: "Steve seems to be a dedicated fan and we were more than happy to help him out with his name change."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visits